Water and Resource Monitoring Workshop; June 11, 2020. Presenters:
• Middle Colorado Watershed Ditch Inventory - Wendy Ryan, Project Mgr., Colorado River Engineering
The Ag Water NetWORK hosted a Capstone Meeting on Watershed and Stream Management Planning on December 2, 2019 from 1:00 – 3:45 pm at the Ranch in Loveland, CO. The Capstone Meeting overviewed different watershed and stream management plan activities around the state and provided an opportunity for discussion of local and regional watershed and stream management-related needs. The capstone event was designed for anyone working with agricultural water groups (irrigation companies, conservation and conservancy districts, etc) and individual producers interested or involved in local watershed and stream management planning activities.
• Ag Producer Survey Results: Watershed & Stream Management Planning - Phil Brink, Consulting Coordinator, CCA Ag Water NetWORK
• Protecting West Slope Water Users in Times of Uncertainty - Zane Kessler, Colorado River Water Conservation District
• Range Monitoring: Strategies for Making it Happen – Retta Bruegger, Regional Extension Specialist, CSU Extension
• Grant and Loan Options and Getting Irrigation Projects Funded - Greg Peterson, Executive Director, Colorado Ag Water Alliance
The Colorado Ag Water Alliance (CAWA) hosted it's bi-annual Ag Water Summit on December 2-3, 2019 in Loveland at the Ranch. The theme of the
conference is “Phase II: Implementing the Colorado Water Plan." Presentations and panel sessions will focus on where agriculture fits into infrastructure improvement, water quality, healthy
rivers, the Colorado River Compact, and implementing the goals in the Water Plan.
Go to https://www.coagwater.org/summit for more details.